• Highest Transmission and Lowest Haze of Available Transparent Plastics
• At Least 25-50 Times Greater Abrasion Resistance than Similar Plastics
• Resistant to All Types of Chemicals & Solvents (Acetone, Acids, Alkali & Alcohols)
• Excellent Thermal Resistance
• Resistant to Pits from Hot Sparks Resulting from Welding or Grinding Processes
• Easily Drilled with High Speed Carbide Bits for Mounting
Traditionally, the limitations of plastic materials have made them unsuitable for demanding optical applications. However, advancement in plastic technology has produced filters with properties that can satisfy a variety of optical and environmental needs—and at half the weight of glass. Ideal for use as environmental displays and filters. Thermoset ADC is also available in custom sizes, shapes, colors, and styles for qualified high volume OEM applications.
Thermoset ADC (CD-39®)
Refractive Index (at 20°C):
Max Operating Temperature (°C)
1.320 gm/cm³ at 25° C
Click on the column headers below to sort items by that column.